Sunday 10 May 2009

The Shoe Challenge

Have you ever heard of the saying 'A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes'?

My current total of shoes is at about... 30 - including boots ( I just counted and I am actually quite shocked now!!!!)

So I prove my point that girls just love shoes. Well I love shoes (more than I thought) SO much that a couple of months ago I started cutting out pictures of shoes from magazines. The plan is to make the biggest collage of shoes possible!!!!! and since I'm putting so much effort in I will probably put it on my wall at uni (so I've got a year to complete it haha)

This is my own mini project, not only to prove that I have a life outside of college, but also because it's something I want to do.... because I love shoes :)

I've spent quite a few hours so far finding, selecting (I don't want any ugly shoes in it haha) and cutting out shoes and have collected a fair few...



... but still have a way to go yet!

Any donations of shoe pictures of any label, size and colour will be very much appreciated :) and hopefully I will be able to fill an A1 sheet at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment