Thursday 22 January 2009

Obama in da house!

Barrack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America... and to celebrate, there is a website allowing you to create your own Obama-like posters which are said to have won him the election, designed by a bloke(?) called Shepard Fairey.

My tutor posted the website http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/ on his blog and asked us to make our own Obama style poster.... so I did:


What do you think? The next President, maybe? haha

(At college my tutor calls me Nutty.... my last name is Nuttall lol)

I admit, I did edit it a little bit in Paint Shop Pro (no photoshop or illustrator at home :( ) - but it was only the odd speck of colour!


I think its a really cool style, I really like vectors :)

1 comment:

  1. well, they come out rather.... interesting (:

    ReplyDelete