Sunday 18 January 2009

Permanent Markings



This is part of my drawing work - Friday afternoons, I DREAD!
Drawing isn't really one of my strong points, but this is a piece of work that I actually like! (out of 8 drawings btw hah)
I used 2 different thickness fine liners and different stroke directions and weights to determine different objects.


Update 05.02.09 - We got our grades back for this series of drawings today... I got Pass/Merit.... which I'm fine with, 'cos like I said 'drawing isn't really one of my strong points'. I can't be good at everything... but I will try harder next time!! Paul said my drawing is getting a lot strong/better now anyway...

1 comment:

  1. im glad someones come out ok, mine was just random scribbles

    the arches are a bit 2d, but really its pretty well done old bean (:

    ReplyDelete