Saturday 25 April 2009

Typeface by Tasha cont.


Typeface by Tasha continued... (The other post was getting a bit long)

Yesterday I spent about 5 hours in the 3D workshop working on molds and letter stuff



Making the walls around M,C and V



Cut out the stencils for letters F and S



Extruded and cut F... into some interesting shapes. The curved F (above) looked really nice :)





The end section of the extruded S...



F and S in clay



Pouring the vinyl mold stuff in :)
I had to get on tip toes at one point hah

On Monday I plan to fill all the molds with wax so that I will have every letter in wax by the end of the day.... then I can start to photoshop the alphabet together :)

UPDATE 27.04.09

First thing Monday morning I went to the 3D workshop and filled the molds with wax :)



We had a slight timetable change which meant that I had a lesson from 10-12 instead of 1-4 so I left the wax to set and then went back to the 3D workshop later on.....



Mmmmm! How tasty do they look!? :)



Then began the task of melting the wax to fit in lollypop sticks..... I am so rubbish at it - Ben is the expert!!





To Be Continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment