Sunday 8 February 2009

7 Deadly Sins

More early work, but I decided that this deserved its own post! :)
I needed more stuff for my Portfolio and somehow came up with the idea of doing make-up packaging with the theme of 7 deadly sins. With the help of 6 of my friends I did 2 photoshoots and shot loads of pictures... it was SO MUCH fun! :)



I <3 Collages :)




Here's the divider/title sheet I used for my Portfolio showing the best picture taken, unedited, for each sin.

Below are the two nets for Pride eyelashes and Gluttony glitter.





And here is the final collection of packaging!
I even vacuum formed some bits to hold the lipgloss, blush and eyeshadow :)



What do you think? Can't you just imagine it on shelves next to the likes of Maybelline and Barry M? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment