Thursday 26 February 2009

Greyfriar's Art Gallery

The College Art & Design department rented out Greyfriar's Art Gallery for a week to showcase some of the work students have done.... Fine Art, Photography, Textiles, Graphics.... lots of different things on show!



You remember my Merchant of Venice poster that I did for a project like a month ago? Well my tutor used a letter of my meat font on the exhibition leaflet.... its like all over the college :) AND causing a bit of controvery too... someone signed in the visitors book 'Love the work. Hate the poster.' Haha :)



Here's the Graphic's posters.... a mix of 1st Year Modern Shakespeare posters and 2nd Year Movie Posters. My poster got picked, wooo!




Me with my poster haha ^^



Team graphics.... minus Stacey and Aurimas

No comments:

Post a Comment