Sunday 8 February 2009

Autumn Fashion Shoot

I wanted to add some Photography work to my portfolio so me and my 2 best friends went to the park in Kings Lynn (known as 'The Walks' to locals) and shot some fashion type, autumn photos in November 2007.
It was a bit chilly, but a nice sunny day luckily :)
We took LOADS of clothes and accessories in a tiny Ford KA.... and got changed inside it with all the stuff! OMG You should have seen the mess.. clothes everywhere! And a few weird looks too :)

It took quite a bit of organising and planning due to weather conditions, deciding which clothes to take and what kind of style I wanted. Here's a scan of a print off of my inspiration...



A couple of pictures are actually of The Walks, numbers 2,3,5,6,9,10, but inparticular I wanted to shoot something like number 6. Unfortuantly the 'Red Mount' was off limits because they were doing some kind of building work so couldn't get near it :(

I think they do an open day once a year, but I missed it :( If you live in Kings Lynn - I want to know when the open day is this year! Haha

So here are, in my opinion, the best pics from the day:













Above and below are my FAVE pics. Christie is really photogenic don't you think?





This one is edited(quite badly) in Photoshop because we couldn't all sit at the same time so I had to edit Steph in... the angle of her picture wasn't right so it really sticks out like a sore thumb :( I would really like to re-shoot this one day!



...... And a funny picture just for giggles :)






No comments:

Post a Comment