Saturday 28 March 2009

Photoshoot: Went Without a Glitch :P

Yesterday (Friday), I did my photoshoot :) Yay

We used the Photography studio and the infinitive curve thingy :)

We had lots of fun... I think Tom has discovered a new talent; he took some really good shots :)

I will upload the best ones soon, after I have had a bit of a tweak :)

Ooooh well excited for the end results!

Here's my fave pic of me...



It's not really anything to do with the shoot, but a nice random one taken by Tom :)

Update 13/04/09 - I have finally got around to uploading the pics!

--->

^^ The guitar transformation!


^^ Bobbins the Geek



^^ Sophie the pretty fitty



^^ Me: the girl with the killer guitar



^^ Doing our thing with the guy


^^ Awwww aren't they cute :)







A bit of messing about :)

Final set of glitch packaging etc



I managed to get everything ready to hand in before half term... it did involve staying up til 3, but was worth it :)

I got a Distinction btw :) Wooop

No comments:

Post a Comment